martes, 5 de junio de 2007

Under the humor there lies something smelly.


A good question, a better answer, from a couple of friends:

Q.-I have to go apply for my controlled hunt permits.

Should I select
a) Republican
b) Democrat
c) Wall Street Banker
d) Media Talking Head

For my hunt area would you suggest
a) DC
b) NYC

TIA for all your helpful suggestions.
--Y.


A.- I don't know why you would bother - I have heard that if you hit any of them, they just explode into a big puddle of slime, like some kind of big slug.... Nothing left to stuff and mount on the wall.
--T.
Seen on indexcalls.com
IndexCalls.com is a colorful, fast-paced, thought provoking bearish leaning bulletin-board for the active trader or investor. An entertaining place to discuss TA, trading strategies, macroeconomics and politics. Eclectic after trading hours topics are wide ranging.

No hay comentarios: